Emirates Stadium Self-Guided Tour
- You may also be interested in ...
- Online booking
The current stadium for London football club Arsenal, the Emirates Stadium gives Arsenal (or football) lovers the chance to see the venue up close and personal. Originally called Ashburton Grove before a 15-year sponsorship, the suitably slick stadium has a capacity of 60,365 and cost £470 million to build. The self-guided option allows for visitors to roam freely and explore behind-the-scenes areas of the stadium. A host of Arsenal stars share their match-day experiences through the headphones, while the boss mentors you as you take your seat in the changing room and the crowd roar as you walk down the tunnel.
The spectacular Arsenal museum at Emirates Stadium is located in the Northern Triangle Building. The museum contains fantastic interactive displays suitable for all ages along with a complete history of the Club from Plumstead Common through to Emirates Stadium. Long term exhibits include goal scorer Michael Thomas boots from Anfield 89, Charlie Georges FA Final Cup shirt from 1971 and the shirt worn by Alan Smith in the 1994 European Cup Winners Cup Final victory.
- Walk down the players' tunnel
- Visit the Directors Box
- See press Conference facilities
- Enjoy the commentary of your thrilling audio guide
- Take a trip to the interactive Arsenal Museum.
Monday - Friday: first tour 10.15am, last tour 4.20pm
Saturday: first tour 10.15am, last tour 3.45pm
Sunday: first tour 10.15am, last tour 4.00pm
(Tours are available every day subject to match fixtures)
December:13, 21, 25, 26, 28
January:1, 11, 18
- 28 September 2015: Stadium Tours will be closing at 1.00pm due to UEFA Champions League preparations.
- 19 October 2015:Stadium Tours will be closing at 1.00pm due to UEFA Champions League preparations.
- 23 November 2015:Stadium Tours will be closing at 1.00pm due to UEFA Champions League preparations
- 12 September 2015
- 29 September 2015
- 04 October 2015
- 20 October 2015
- 24 October 2015
- 8 November 2015
- 24 November 2015
- Under 5 free of charge but they must be notified if a child is in the party
- Open dated ticket is valid for 6 months
Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU
Nearest Train Station: Drayton Park,Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington
Nearest Underground: Arsenal & Holloway Road
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Emirates Stadium Self-Guided Tour images
Emirates Stadium Self-Guided Tour†
Further articles featuring Emirates Stadium Self-Guided Tour on LondonTown.com
Discover what's on in London 2016 with our comprehensive guide to the best events. From theatre to art and music to sport, London 2016 has something for everyone - so read on to find out what London town has to offer.
Emirates Stadium: Arsenal FC events
Also in Drayton Park
Our recommendations in the same street as Emirates Stadium Self-Guided Tour